At the end of the day, one of the most important questions is...
how much bang Do I get for my buck...?
So we've broken it down a little more here so you can see exactly what is and isn't included in your ticket price.
Your weekend ticket
* access on site for the full weekend.
3pm friday to 3pm Sunday.
* All the classes in the Eden View Tent and fitness field.
(that's a lot!)
* Entertainment on the main stage.
including the cinema, talks and live music.
(THERE may BE AN ODD WORKSHOP THAT MAY INCUR AN ADDITIONAL FEE but this will be advertised)
* Access to the river area for a swim and a paddle.
there will be some free activities going on down here, AS WELL AS SOME THAT WILL NEED TO BE PRE-BOOKED AND PAID FOR ADDITIONALLY TO TICKET PRICE.
* loads of free kids activities to keep them entertained all day!
there'll be loads of fun stuff for the kids to do, including some kids only and family fitness classes. But no under 14's are allowed in the adult only fitness classes.
* accomodation fees.
these are charged separately to ticket price.
* therapy bookings.
all sessions with the therapists in 'the escape' are at additional cost to your ticket.
* Any eventS marked as additional cost.
we have a few activities that will be happening during the festival, that, due to the nature of them (requiring extra special equipment, mATERIALS, TUITION OR DUE TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY) WILL HAVE AN EXTRA CHARGE.
* fOOD AND dRINK.
all under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
* Tickets are non refundable (unless we are required to cancel the festival ourselves, in which case you will receive a full refund minus the admin charge.)
* all bookings are subject to a £1.50 admin charge which is non refundable.
* When booking Accommodation you are booking through Eden Escape festival - if you have any questions or queries about you booking please get in touch with us, not Mains farm caravan site.