Terms and Conditions
The boring bit...
* Tickets are non refundable.
* The advertised line up and events are subject to change at the organisers discretion and may do so without the ticket holder being liable for compensation.
* On entry to the event, tickets are exchanged for wristbands at the main entrance. Wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after you have left the festival. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
* Cars are left in the car park at the owner's discretion, Eden Escape Festival organisers or Mains Farm take no responsibility for any vehicles onsite.
* All camping equipment and belongings left unattended in the campsite at the owners risk, Eden Escape Festival organisers or Mains Farm take no responsibility for any personal items on site.
* Tickets must be printed and brought along to the event.
* All children under 3 must have a 'booked ticket' - entry may be refused on the day if no ticket has been reserved.
* Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
* All under 18′s must be accompanied by an adult, who will be fully responsible for them at all times. Unaccompanied children or teens will not be permitted entry.
* We do not accept any liability for unaccompanied/unsupervised under 18's on any part of the site.
* All tickets purchased for Eden Escape Festival are subject to a one off additional booking fee of £1.50.
* Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
* The email address used to make your ticket purchase will be automatically added to our mailing list.
We send out newsletters and emails containing important information about the festival and your ticket.
You may unsubscribe at any time but please be aware that this may result in you missing important information regarding your booking.